Dosa is a comfort food and loved by everyone! This one here is a healthy alternative to the usual Dosas with a combination of two flours, apart from being gluten free, ragi dosa contains good amounts of fibre and is a rich source of iron, calcium and other minerals.
- 2 Cups Ragi (nachni) flour
- 1/2 Cup Rice flour
- 1/2 Cup Sour curds
- 3-4 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Coriander, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Onions, finely chopped
- To taste Salt
- For tempering:
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 5-6 Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1.Mix the ragi flour, rice flour, curd, salt, coriander leaves, green chillies and onions. Add sufficient water tro form a batter of pouring consistency, set aside for 2 hours.
- 2.Heat the oil and add all the ingredients for tempering. When the mustard seeds crackle, add to the batter.
- 3.Heat the non stick pan and grease it lightly with oil. When hot, pour a ladelful of the batter, spread using a circular motion to make a thin dosa and cook on one side.
- 4.Pour a little oil along the edges while cooking. When crispy fold over and serve hot.