- Lahsan (Garlic) - 1 cup
- Pyaaz (Onion) - 1 cup (sliced or chopped whichever way, doesn't matter much as you will grind it anyways)
- Whole Lal Mirch (Whole Dry Red Chillies) - 1/4 cup
- Water - 2 tbsp
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) - 3 - 4 tbsps
- Namak (Salt) - as per taste
- Rai (Mustard Seeds) - 1 tsp
- Jeera (Cumin Seeds) - 1 tsp
- Soak whole lal mirch in water for about 30 minutes.
- Grind lahsan, pyaaz and soaked lal mirch (without water) and water together.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add rai, jeera and let them splutter.
- Add ground masala, namak and mix well.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Cover and simmer till oil separates.
This is usually eaten with roti and dahi. Really hot and spicy.
Menu source :- http://mharorajasthanrecipes.blogspot.in